Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Brief Encounter

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
Yes, most seem to report the collars are superior. I think it is because often the wall units you need too many to cover the area of a whole house...while the collar is right there at kitty's nose which is where the pheromones need to get to do their job. Just if your cat won't wear a collar, the plug-ins are good :)

C

Coolcat

I have found the collars work better than the plugins...
Well i almost bought collars,plug ins are pluged in.Ill see how that works.Bengal went right to it and smelled it ,sv will be down here in a few(by his self) see what he does.

Xtine

Savannah Super Cat
Weren't you afraid that the claws would come out, and one of them could lose an eye? That's what scares CC. Last night, before I got home from work, Triton bit Cleo's neck and pinned her down. She had been minding her own business (for once :lol:).

Sounds so familiar and yes, I was terrified! That is exactly what Malia would do to Rose. My husband couldn't handle it so I was the one to monitor them (skinny girl cosmo in hand). It is really hard to know what is ok and what is OMG they are going to kill each other. This is going to happen on and off as they get to know each other.