Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

At the Vet on Thursday

Sean

Site Supporter
We had a trip to the vet this week and Mokkun being part chicken (You are what you eat)
Tetsu was brave and he had the most done. UA came back looking good, We are still waiting
on the urine culture to come back but Dr Dill said it looked clear under the scope.

Here are a set of photos with the boys.

1.jpg 3.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Mokkun is trying so very hard to hide under Tetsu.

Sean

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 24

Sean

Site Supporter
I wished I know who is the first born. There were only
him and his brother in that litter.

Sean

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Oh I dunno Sean, that looks like a big 'ol ham butt to me not a diminutive chicken:big grin: My guys make the scary people at the vet disappear but shoving their heads in the arm pit of either the vet tech or the vet. Looks like something from a horror film "Dr. X and the Headless Cat."

Sean

Site Supporter
Dr Dill telles me every time I have some of the best behaved Savannahs
he sees. I think he keeps getting the wild bunch.

I have also gotten the arm pit hiding with Mokkun anytime we go
when it just him. He does not like being held for very long but
when it comes to new people/places he is a big chicken.

Sean