Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Alternative use for litter mats

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I forgot to mention that Taji is a burrower. He does the same thing with throw rugs, bath mats, cat beds. I was reading the paper the other day and out of the corner of my eye saw a cat bed walking down the hall. After double checking my sobriety, I followed the walking bed and sure 'nuf, there was Taji doing a belly crawl under the bed, happy as a clam. Strange little duck he is.

admin

Paige
Staff member
OMG - I can just picture that!! Zuri does that as well, although I never see a walking cat bed...would have to catch that one on video :p

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
OMG - I can just picture that!! Zuri does that as well, although I never see a walking cat bed...would have to catch that one on video :p
I was so frustrated to miss it on video. I ran to get the camera and by the time I had it ready to go, the bed had fallen off him. He does it fairly frequently and one of these days I'm going to catch him and submit it to America's Funniest Videos.

Arline

Savannah Super Cat
LMAO!!! Silly kitty! I'd love to see this one! Dash hides under things too. Mostly the throw rugs. LOL

B

Breheart

caught in the act! funny pics Deb, I like the stories too. Winry naturally is my burrower, Keljin loves attacking the blankets and bathmats as she wiggles inside of them.