Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Airport Day

D

DocMac

Tomorrow, May 22, is called Airport Day in my family because 27 years ago, our daughter (adopted from Korea) arrived at 5 months old to join her two brothers. She became a citizen of the United States, mother to my two youngest grandchildren, frequent pet-sitter, chauffeur, bright spot in my day, and future care-giver when I get senile. Just wanted to share Airport Day with you folks.

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Well Happy Airport Day to you & your family. What a sweet story. Glenn & I hope to adopt in the future since I can't have any more kids.

S

shelby

Tomorrow, May 22, is called Airport Day in my family because 27 years ago, our daughter (adopted from Korea) arrived at 5 months old to join her two brothers. She became a citizen of the United States, mother to my two youngest grandchildren, frequent pet-sitter, chauffeur, bright spot in my day, and future care-giver when I get senile. Just wanted to share Airport Day with you folks.
Happy 27th Airport Day;>) I hope you all get to enjoy this day together. It sounds like your daughter is exactly where she was meant to be. Tomorrow I hope you all have a wonderful day...full of laughter and love;>)

admin

Paige
Staff member

Josie, that is so awesome!!!! Happy Airport day to you and your family!